Angels Of The Fallen, The Watchers

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sweet Promises, Secret Passions Series

Sweet Promises, Secret Passions Series 

Beautiful, ambitious, gritty Eva loves David Adrian but has other plans for her future. Despite the fact that they've been together for a while, she coquettishly evades committing to him. 

David Adrian has grown weary of her promises, so he has issued an ultimatum. 

He becomes her Master. They begin to play with Bondage and Submission, which takes them on an incredible journey of love, surrender, and passion.. 

Here's a small little nibble!

Eva pulls back, laughing. “Baby, let me help you out of your clothes.”

“Really, you want to play when I’m starving for you? Come here,” says 
David Adrian. He takes her hands to pull her into his arms.

Hmmm, he’s hungry. Ok, I’ll play later with him. I can’t wait. I’ve always dreamed of doing this to him, she thinks.

She throws back her head, laughing. I love his aggressive mood.

David Adrian watches her laugh. He smiles. Damn, she’s relaxed and happy. I know she loves me. Fucking hell, she’s so stubborn, but I want her forever, he thinks.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M5EVJA4
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/461793





No comments: