Angels Of The Fallen, The Watchers

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Free eBook! Hot & Adorable, De La Cruz Saga By P.T. Macias

The De La Cruz Saga is a fabulous thrilling roller coaster ride. Enjoy their explosively passionate nature. The saga signature theme of intense passion, romance and drug cartel suspense is addicting.

Hot & Adorable, De La Cruz Saga!
Alejandro Andres De La Cruz is the doctor in the familia (family). He’s always there to help everyone in need. Alex loves to ride Luna a palomino on the familia’s hacienda. He's hot, sexy and very warm caring hombre (man).

Carolina Crystal Reyes is a beautiful, sweet, young Medical Physician. She lives in the shadows and steals his heart.
Alex lives a double life. Can anyone help him in his time of need before losing his amor?
Delightful excerpt

Alex looks at the casa. I can see a soft light towards the back. It’s real quite. Hmmm, I wonder what’s going on. I hear some footsteps. Oh, yeah, it’s Carolina.

She looks out the window. Si, she’s in casa. Damn, what a relief seeing that she’s okay. Hmm, she’s opening the door.

It’s Alex. What should I do? I don’t want him to see how poor I live. Hmmm, but he did come to see me. I’ll let him see where I live. He knows that I’m not very well off. He already knows every inch of my body, thinks Carolina, blushing.

Carolina opens the door. “Alex,” she says. She looks at him with swollen eyes from crying. “Do you want to come in?” she asks with embarrassment. I don’t even look good.

“Si,” says Alex. I wonder why she’s crying. Did she regret loving me?

He walks into the casa and pulls her into his arms. “Carolina, what’s wrong,” he asks. He holds her close and tight. Hmmm, she smells so good and I missed her.

“Alex, my abuela was dead when I arrived this morning. She must have died last night,” she says, crying on his shoulder burying her face. He feels so strong and I feel so safe. I need him so much.

“Oh, dios mio, Carolina I’m sorry for your loss,” says Alex. I wonder what I can do for her. “Do you need anything?” he starts to rub her back, wanting to make her feel better.

“No, Alex, my abuela had taken out a reasonable size life insurance to help me with the funeral. I just don’t have anybody,” she says. She cries silently on his shoulder, feeling him hug her tightly.

Reviews
Once again this is a wonderful story of love and facing challenges for the one you love. Alex is a very talented doctor and Carolina is kind and extremely caring. Overall I loved them as a couple, I did get a little frustrated with Alex because it took him a bit to see the big picture. Carolina had such challenges in her life that she deserved to find her true love and soul mate. She was absolutely the kindest person and she loved what family she had without fail. I was really cheering for her to have a HEA. I can't wait to see what the author writes next she is amazing!

Hot & Adorable is another win for P.T. Macias. I'm not sure which is which as both Alex and Carolina re Hot & Adorable. In the previous books in this saga, we never really received much insight into Alex, the DR. Now I know why. It was good to get a bit of distance from the drama of the earlier novels and just basic in this lovely romance. What started as tragedy for Carolina, ended in HEA for everyone. Nicely done, again!

No comments: