Angels Of The Fallen, The Watchers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I was tagged in the LUCKY 7 CHALLENGE by Danita Minnis.


Thank you ladies! 

What does that mean? Go page 7 or 77 of your current WIP, count down 7 lines and post the next seven sentences then tag seven people. 
SEVEN SENTENCE TAG! (Blame D X Luc for starting this...) 

p.77
Hot & Spicy, De La Cruz Saga

Jessy decides to torment him. “Mi vida you know what I 
desire,” said Jessy laying her mano on his hot hard shaft. 
Jessy squeezes him through his pants making him shift to a 
more comfortable position.

“Where do you want to go?” asks Jose Enrique in a raspy
whisper. He starts to nibble her neck. “We need to go 
somewhere where I can taste you again and again until I have 
mi fill of you.


My seven are- Emily Guido, Lily Harlem, Tish Thawer, Laci Paige, Karyn Gerrard, Charisma Knight, Tom Covenent, 

Available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble
 

No comments: