Angels Of The Fallen, The Watchers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Friday! Enjoy Your Weekend!


Happy Friday Everybody, Enjoy your weekend!

Hot & Spicy is available for your indulgence. Treat yourself to some romance, passion, and intense excitement. Meet Jose Enrique, Jessica Maria and la familia.

Small excerpt ~ Chapter Twenty


Knocking on Jessys casa door at exactly five o’clock, Jose
Enrique stands waiting anxiously for Jessy to open the door and
immediately takes her into his brazos for a quick beso.

I know that Jacki will be coming with us. I will just have to
keep myself under control.

“Hola mi vida, you’re on time. I am ready,” said Jessy as she
turns around for him to see her in a flirty flowered skirt with a
halter top causing him to shudder.

I just knew it. The halter top is going to drive him crazy. She
grins at him as he pulls her into his brazos with urgency.

Yeah, she’s killing me slowly. I thought the work out at the gym
would take care of mi excess energy and passion. Don’t think so.
I’m just as passionate as always.  I just know tonight is going to test 
mi patience. The halter top is such a turn on.


Please visit my new Facebook like page,








No comments: