Angels Of The Fallen, The Watchers

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hot & Sassy, De La Cruz Saga Hot New Release

Welcome to the De La Cruz Saga by P.T. Macias Readers Lovers Casa

Hot New Release!

Hot & Sassy, De La Cruz Saga


Veronica De La Cruz is the bebe (baby) of the familia (family). She’s an intelligent, beautiful, elegant, and sexy mujer (woman). She’s been in love with her novio (fiancé) Christopher Rosas for years. They’ve waited anxiously for their wedding day. One of her dreams is to become his wife.
Veronica’s other dream is to be an Eve’s Pleasure model. This is the only dream that she’s never shared with Christopher. Veronica has kept this from him. She knows in her heart that he’s totally old school and has macho convictions. She knows that he’ll never accept his wife to model.
Christopher Rosas is an FBI agent and Veronica’s twin partner. He’s totally devoted to Veronica. Christopher is forced to ask Veronica to help the FBI to locate her twin.
Will their amor be strong enough to survive her silence? Can Veronica save her amor and twin before time runs out?
~Delightful excerpt ~
“Verónica when are you going to start planning the wedding,” asks Claudia. She looks at her with curiosity looking at how sexy she looks. I never look like that. We look alike but what’s up with that?
“Si Claudia, but we always get distracted when we attempt to go to start arranging the wedding,” says Verónica, smiling wickedly. Her eyes sparkle. “We’re having dinner tonight and I need to tell him about my modeling. I’m afraid that he’ll not like it.”
“You’ve never mentioned your modeling? What are you thinking? He’s going to get pissed off. You know that Christopher is very old school. I thought that he had agreed to you modeling. Oh Verónica you’re lucky if he doesn’t break everything off,” says Claudia, shaking her head.
Yeah, Christopher loves Verónica with all his alma and heart. I also know that he’s very macho and old school about his mujer. I don’t see how he’s going to be okay with Verónica showing off her body in those magazines, ponders Claudia.
“Claudia no, I love my Amor with my entire alma (soul), corazon (heart) and mente (mine). He’s my alma gemela (soul mate). I will die if he breaks our engagement off. I’ve always loved him. He is my vida,” says Verónica with anxiety. “Why can’t he support my dream? I support his dream of being a FBI agent even if I fear for his vida.”
“Well Verónica, you should have started talking about this since you started dreaming of being a model. I know that you have been together forever and don’t try to deny it. I know that you have been together even before you dreamed of being a model,” says Claudia looking at her.

's review  Jul 29, 13

Read on July 30, 2013

Christopher and Veronica have been in love since they were children. They had planned to marry when she turned 18 but life happens and they made adjustments along the way. A sizzling addition to the hot De La Cruz family Saga. This book has joy, sorrow, suspense and lots and lots of sensual heat!

US http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E6VEXE8
UK http://ow.ly/ntQGp






No comments: