Angels Of The Fallen, The Watchers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sweet Dreams


Happy Birthday My Sweet 
Gorgeous ERICA 




Sweet dreams, precious moments, and mucho amor
Little footsteps, late nights, and escapades

Sweet little girl, precious young lady, how I enjoyed to see you grow little footsteps, transcending into big steps, running through life

Sweet dreams, precious years, and mucho amor
Little footsteps, little time, and I see the years go by

Sweet dreams, precious future, and mucho amor
Little footstep, big steps, walking with you through life

Sweet dreams, precious time, and mucho amor
Little footstep, big steps, and awesome strides


My dearest daughter, I love you with all my heart!
Enjoy this day! Lots of blessing and joy will be my wish for you!



Tu Mama 








No comments: